Wednesday 19 February 2014

Filming Journal.

Today we began shooting for our title sequence. The location we chose was Danson Park so we could get the 'walk home' shots. We got multiple shots of the same thing just to ensure we had everything we needed. We even shot more things that weren't planned just incase we didn't get enough shots to make up 2 minutes. This shooting was successful as we had plenty of footage by the end of the day.

My job was costume/ props and to do so I had to bring a few pairs of converse and some changes of clothes with me to film the 'walk home' scene where we subtly hint a change in time. I was also in charge of bringing the 'marker' with me so that Chloe, who was in charge of directing me through each scene, could mark where I needed to walk so we could have continuity. Chloe was also in charge of the story board so that we could keep track of where we were at, ticking each shot off the list as we went. Esther was in charge of the Camera and Tripod. We had all of the equipment that we needed and were set to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment